Month: August 2018
Dear Harmony school of Ingenuity Parents, Guardians, and Community members,
At-last, the much awaited day is here-Our 1st day back to school. I would like to take this opportunity to share my feelings with you when I saw our Children entering the campus building. It was a moment of delight and excitement! The campus was vibrant again with students’ cheerfulness. It seemed like they brought life back to campus and, thus today we started our new academic year with a wonderful and smooth start. The credit of this organized start surely goes to the entire Ingenuity team-teachers, coordinators, operations and admin team as they have been working diligently for not only starting this year with success but actually to complete this year with skyrocketing student success and achievements.
A few important things to note are listed below.
- Students School timings are 8:00 am-3:20 pm. Please ensure to drop – off your child by 7:50 am at the back of the building. The pick-up times are 3:20-3:45 pm. During 1st week of school, we expect the traffic to take longer time and appreciate your patience to drive slowly and carefully in school zone.
- After school clubs and Tutorials: Our Clubs and Tutorials will commence after Labor Day weekend. More information will be provided within next few days.
- Front Office Hours: Our Front office loves to help you, however, in order to facilitate our dismissal smoothly and to provide more supervision at dismissal time, Front office will be closed to welcome parents from 2:45 pm-4 pm. The Front office hours are 7:45 am-2:45 pm & 4:00 pm-5:00pm
- Open Door policy/Communication: Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, feedback or a meeting. I believe in open door policy and would like to partner with you for the success of your child’s academic growth.
- Locker Allocation: All High school students will receive assigned lockers on August 23rd-24th. Thus, starting Monday, August 27th students will not be allowed to take backpacks in classes. Our Middle school students are allowed to carry their backpacks (no wheels; mesh/clear backpacks are recommended) in classes.
I have attached few pictures of our students and teachers during Meet the teacher night. Click here. Enjoy
Thank you for your involvement.
Principal, M. ED
Every Campus Received a “Met Standard” Rating!
The Seven Harmony Districts Received six “A”s and one “B” Rating: